Covid 19 Re-opening
To protect our volunteers and visitors during the coronavirus epidemic
the following procedures are in place for visitors to the centre:
1. Visits to the centre are strictly BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Anyone turning up at the centre will not be seen unless there are no appointments scheduled at that time.
2. Only TWO clients will be allowed into the centre at any time (one per room). They may be accompanied by children or carers only in particular circumstances at the discretion of the advisor.
4. All visitors to the centre must wear a face covering at all times whilst in the centre. Visitors should be advised to use their own face protection but a small supply will be made available if they are unable to do so.
5. All visitors to the centre must use the hand sanitiser available on entry to the centre.
6. All interviews must take place behind the provided protective screens, at a distance of 2-metres.
7. A social distance of 2-metres must be observed in the centre at all times.
8. No one will be allowed in the centre if they display the following symptoms:
- A new, continuous cough.
- A high temperature or fever
- Loss of taste or smell
9. A strict hygiene and cleaning regime is in place in the centre.
10. Disposable cups and fresh water are available for visitors. Hot drinks will not be provided.
11. For visitors, Soap and disposable hand towels are available for use in the bathroom.